Late summer in Coeur d’Alene is divine. The weather is perfect – warm but not too hot, the area is full of activity but still quiet enough for a peaceful getaway, and the fun things to do are nearly endless! It can be overwhelming to plan your getaway… let us do the work for you! We have created 3 custom itineraries for you. Choose how long you want to stay and enjoy the activities we have planned. We have blended active, romantic, and relaxing activities together for the perfect balance. You will leave feeling totally refreshed. This is just the getaway you’ve been looking for.
2 Day Stay
So Much to Do, So Little Time
- Arrive at our Coeur d’Alene bed and breakfast at 3pm and receive your greeting tray of warm bread pudding and a rose.
- Hike Tubbs Hill just a few blocks away (Read more about hiking Tubbs Hill here.)
- Savor a divine dinner out at Seasons, a grill and bar with the freshest meals around or Bonsai Bistro for Pan-Asian cuisine
- Stroll the World’s Longest Floating Boardwalk to make room for dessert
- Indulge in a sweet treat, Dessert at Dockside for an infamous “Gooey” (a ginormous ice cream sundae)
- Start with our spectacular breakfast at the inn, served between 8-10am in the dining room
- Play a game of croquetor bocce ball on the lawn
- Grab a Franklin’s Hoagie for the cruise
- At 12:30pm take a 90 minute scenic lake cruise across the beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene, ranked the 5th most beautiful lake by National Geographic
- Close out the perfect day with a late afternoon trail ride with complete pioneer style chuck wagon dinner at Rider Ranch
3 Day Stay
Super Summer Fun
- Arrive at 3 pm at The Roosevelt and receive your greeting tray of warm bread pudding and a rose.
- Cycle the amazing Centennial Trail to Higgins Point and see American Bald Eagles
- Dine at Cedar’s Floating Restaurant– it really does float!
- Start with our delicious breakfast at the inn served between 8-10am in the dining room – enjoy specialty egg dishes, seasoned potatoes, hickory bacon, sausage, and more!
- An entire fun filled day at Silverwood Amusement Park and Boulder Beach Water Park!
- Start with our mouth-watering breakfast at The Roosevelt served between 8-10am in the dining room
- Kayak the Lake and soak up some summer rays
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Hudson’s Hamburgers, a local icon
- Treat yourselves to a pampering Couples massage at the inn
- Dinner at Satay Bistro with “farm to menu” cuisine
- End the day with a late night soak in our wonderful hot tub, open 24 hours
4 Day Stay
Hot August Nights
- Arrive at 3pm at The Roosevelt and receive your greeting tray of warm bread pudding and a rose.
- Enjoy a fabulous afternoon at the beach
- Explore the Mudgy and Millie Trail and Story in downtown
- Spend some quality time together with dinner at Dockside at the CDA Resort with free drinks on us!
- Start with our delectable breakfast at the inn served between 8-10am in the dining room
- Bike the renowned scenic Hiawatha Trail
- Have lunch at the Snake Pitin Kingston Idaho
- Tour Cataldo Missionthe oldest standing building in the state
- Close out the day with a romantic dinner at Tony’s Italian Inspired Cuisine on the lake
- Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast, served between 8-10am in the dining room
- Zip line through the treetops in Beauty Bay with Timberline Adventures
- Lunch at Crafted Taphouse, (try the deep fried Oreo Cookies!)
- Explore downtown CDA shops like Figpickels Toy Emporium, Christmas at the Lake, and CABELA’s
- Play a leisurley game of Chess on the lawn on property
- Savor dinner at The Cellar
- Start your day with breakfast at The Roosevelt, served between 8-10am in the dining room
- Go on a walking History Tour with Bob Singletary CDA’s own historian
- Enjoy lunch at Rogers Burgers and Ice Cream
- Enjoy spectacular views among the clouds with a Sea Plane Flight over the lakes of North Idaho
- Go on a romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Lake
Now that your schedule is set and ready to go, all you have to do is choose your favorite room and check our availability. See you soon!