We welcome our guests to check in anytime between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. We would appreciate notice if your travel plans necessitate an arrival after 9 p.m. Checkout is anytime before 12:00 noon the day of your departure.
Though we are a large bed and breakfast, we are still limited in our amount of rooms we have to accommodate our guests. We hope you will understand that we reserve the right to switch the room originally booked to another of equal or greater value if we need to make an adjust for a multi night stay, the need of a tub instead of a shower , or a guest is traveling with a pet, etc.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you at our hotel in Coeur d’Alene, ID, but understand that life is unpredictable and circumstances change. If you cancel 14 days prior to your arrival, a $45 administrative fee is charged. If less than 14-days notice is given, a one-night cancellation fee per room is charged.
Ironman Package Cancellation
1 night non-refundable deposit is taken at time of booking our Coeur d’Alene Ironman Package. Full payment is taken 60 days prior to arrival. Once full payment is taken no refunds of any amount are given.
The Roosevelt Inn is an entirely non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside only and away from building entrances. If you smoke in your room a $250 fumigation fee will be automatically charged to your credit card for additional cleaning.
We welcome four-legged friends at the Roosevelt Inn. Please view our pet-friendly information.
A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends between Memorial Day and October 1st. Some holiday weekends also apply.
The Roosevelt School once welcomed children ages 6 years and above, the invitation still stands today. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis, please call to speak with an Innkeeper.
The Roosevelt Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among other ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and we provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Guest Room with ADA Accessibility
- The Lischner Room: This first-floor room offers wider doorways which provide un-obstructive maneuverability for wheelchair access, The large private bath features a large tiled roll/walk-in shower with bench seating available upon request, hand-held shower head, handrails, and pedestal sink.
- This ADA compliant room has adjacent access to the Inn’s handicapped ramp and close proximity to the hot tub and sauna.
- Guests of this room may park in designated parking and enter directly into the inn.
- The common areas of the Inn can be accessed by wheelchair; including the dining room which offers a clear wide entrance area and individual tables.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (208) 765-5200 so we can ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at info@TheRooseveltInn.com or call us 24/7 at (208) 765-5200 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.