Join us near downtown at our romantic and historic Coeur d’Alene boutique hotel. We offer a romantic getaway you won’t soon forget.
AARP Members Special
Military & First Responders Appreciation Discount
Join us in our beautiful Coeur d'Alene boutique hotel.
Double Play Spokane Indians Baseball Package
You’ll hit a Home Run with this package!
Stay at the historic and elegant Roosevelt Inn in downtown Coeur d’ Alene. First, spend the day playing at the lake! Then double the fun by spending the evening at a Spokane Indian’s Ball Game! Starting at $273 per couple.
- Choose from among these dates for your amazing night in the stands of Avista Stadium!
- Wednesday , June 15th
- Friday, June 17th
- Tuesday, June 21st
- Thursday, June 23rd
- Friday, June 24th
- Wednesday, July 6th
- Friday, July 8th
- Friday, July 22nd
- Wednesday, August 3rd
- Friday, August 5th
- Saturday, August 6th
Packages must be booked over the phone. Call to book your package today, seats are limited! 208-765-5200
I Do Proposal
Create a memorable moment for the one you treasure. You will make a memory to last a lifetime! We will create the ambience you have dreamed of with a proposal picnic at the historic Roosevelt Inn.
Your magic moment will include a picnic specifically designed for you and your other half, a night in one of our beautifully decorated king suites, and rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries in your room when you retire for the night.
Proposal Picnic Includes-
- Two Hour Luxurious Picnic with a designed tablescape, including candles, greenery, sparkling water, beautiful place settings, blankets, cozy pillows, and games for you to enjoy. You can select from the following colors: blushes/pinks, blues/grays, or black/reds.
- Personalized Sign (message of your choice)
- Beautifully Designed Charcuterie Board
- Delicious Personal Pies for Two
- Sparkling Water
- Customized Wine Glasses with initials and date/location engraved on both glasses
Starting at $756
- Upgrade your proposal to I Do On the Lake! Captain Seth will ferry you and your lucky someone aboard his boat, where your picnic will be set up, for a four hour cruise on the lake. If you want to do some sight-seeing, general cruising around, or enjoy some sports on the water, the choice is yours! – add $425
- Wind down after you’ve gotten the Yes that you’ve worked hard for with a relaxing Couples Massage. – add $160
Cruise the Lake Package
Enjoy a relaxing cruise on one of the world’s most beautiful lakes. This 90 minute cruise is both informative with a history of the formation of the area and town, as well as a scenic delight. You may see osprey and eagles for an experience you’ll never forget! Choose your favorite room, then add your tickets for this special reduced rate! Requires 1 night stay in any room or suite. $48.50 for 2 cruise tickets.
Call (208) 765-5200 to book.
Let Your Inner Artist Out!
Starting at $35 per person – plus the cost of your room. Some sessions cost more, depending on the project.
This package is great for date night, an evening out with the girls, or just a chance for a personal breather with something to show for it when you’re done.
We’ve partnered with Pinot’s Palette where you will create a beautiful painting in one evening, no skill required! No kidding, it’s like an adult paint by numbers that can be completed in one evening while enjoying a glass or two of wine.
- All classes include instruction, a 16×20″ cotton canvas, and use of brushes, paint, easels, and aprons.
After you’ve created your masterpiece return to The Roosevelt for a relaxing soak in the hot tub, retire to your deluxe room, then experience our wonderful breakfast the next day.
This package is offered Thursdays-Sundays and does not include your room rate. Guests taking advantage of this add-on must be 21+. Book your stay and then call (208) 765-5200, or Email Us to add this to your reservation.
Default when adding to your reservation is $70 for two seats.
$415 – $675
Book your next travel adventure with The Roosevelt Inn. Whether you enjoy water sports, winter sports, biking or horseback riding, this package caters to all adventurers.
This package includes:
- A two night stay in a deluxe room
- Any one activity listed below
Adventure Activity for two. Choose from the options listed below (note that the price includes the room cost.)
- Paddle boarding (1/2 day) ~ $538 (more if upgrading paddle board itself)
- Kayaking ~ $503-538 (depending on single or tandem kayak)
- Parasailing ~ $613
- Biking/bikes furnished by Vertical Earth ~ $528
- Chuck Wagon Ride at Ryder Ranch ~ $525
- Seaplane Ride ~ (not available at this time)
- Jet Skiing (2 hours) ~ $658 (for one jet ski)
- White water or River Rafting (local waterway) – $638 (two adults)
- Boating (4 hours) ~ $667
- CDA Resort/twilights rates after 2 p.m. $478
- Circling Raven $498
- Highlands $415
Movie & Dinner on the Lawn
Movie on the Lawn available on Mondays (weather permitting). Come and watch a movie with us on the west side of the property each Monday throughout the summer!
Afternoon High Tea
Feeling a little fancy? Afternoon High Teas are available by a minimum of 48 hours’ reservation. – $22.95/per person on Tuesdays, and $26.95/per person on Saturdays.
Gift Basket with Wine
Gift Baskets with wine starting at $75 – your choice of red or white from a Coeur d’Alene local winery.
Gift Baskets $50 and up – loaded with a variety of local area delights.
Candy bouquet starting at $45, filled with goodies for you and your loved one to enjoy.