Your comfort and safety are our primary concern.
- The Roosevelt Inn offers a safe, easily social distancing lodging experience. We have abundant grounds and common areas to sit and enjoy. Our bed and breakfast allows for the relaxing and safe environment for the getaway that you’ve desired.
- All of our rooms have their own en-suite bathrooms. While we do have a couple of bathrooms available to the public, at no point are our guests required to share restroom facilities with any other guests.
- We have hand sanitizer bottles placed throughout the common areas of the Inn for our guests and staff to use. We are also regularly sanitizing any and all spaces that are being used by multiple guests, including tables, chairs, light switches, doorknobs, etc.
- In the interest of social distancing, we have now two rooms where we will be serving breakfast: three tables in our main floor dining room, and four tables in the event room. Guests will be asked for their desired dining time and location upon check in. Any guests with mobility issues will receive preferential access to the main floor dining room.
- While our breakfast buffet has always been wildly popular in the past, we will not be setting it up for the foreseeable future. All items will still be offered, but they will be available upon request, served from the kitchen with your complete breakfast order.
• • • •
Now, experience historic elegance at The Roosevelt Inn a romantic and relaxing bed and breakfast located in the heart of beautiful downtown Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Whether you’re joining us to celebrate a special occasion, or are here for a quick weekend getaway, escape from everyday life in our luxurious rooms and suites of our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho inn.
Slow down and rejuvenate and enjoy our unmatched service and hospitality. Our Coeur d’Alene bed and breakfast will exceed all your expectations!